LAW ENFORCEMENT INFORMATION
· There is a curfew in effect until further notice from 9pm til 6 am
· There is a burn ban in effect for all of Winston County and the City of Louisville until further notice.
· Some areas may be blocked off for traffic for utility repair, debris removal, etc. Pleased be patient.
· Removal of debris from another’s property without their permission is a felony and you will be arrested. If you have no business in an area or on a property do not go there!
· Be Aware of SCAMS - If you feel that a contractor is not legitimate or you have been scammed – call the Ms. Attorney General’s Office at 601-359-3808
· Police and Sheriff’s Officers will be heavily patrolling affected areas. If you do not belong there during curfew hours – you will be questioned!!
Winston Sheriff’s Office 662-773-5881
Louisville Police Department – 662-773-3511
In Emergency – as always Call 911
Call Before You Dig: 811